vMix supports hosting and joining a Zoom meeting within a live production and receiving the audio and video of each participant for incorporation into your vMix live production.
- Add the video and audio of each participant as a separate input in vMix.
- Support for up to 720p and 1080p where supported by the Zoom plan and account (refer to Zoom web site for more information)
- Send out custom audio and video from vMix into the Zoom meeting. (one custom audio/video feed per meeting)
- Chat integration allows you to display chat messages as GT graphics using vMix Social
- Support for displaying the Screen Share of each participant.
- Requires vMix HD edition or above for 1x Zoom Input
- Requires 4K, Pro or Max edition for multiple Zoom Inputs, limited only by computer performance, network bandwidth and your Zoom plan
- Free Zoom accounts support up to 360p per participant
- HD (720p and 1080p) support requires a paid Zoom plan, refer to the Zoom web site fore more information on enabling HD support: